Feel a sense of direction.
We guide you through the process, making sure that your new or refurbished site will delight you and impress your potential clients.
We’ll take as much of the work off your hands as you want to delegate to us, while also making sure that you’re as involved as you need to be.
How does it work?
- You give us a call or drop us an email to have a chat about your project.
- We arrange a physical or Skype meeting with you at a convenient time to discuss your needs.
- You complete an online form to discover more about your business, your competitors and your goals.
- We follow up with any further questions.
- We look at your brand identity and logo requirements.
- Usability testing on yours (if you have one) competitor sites.
- Discuss SEO & content that may dictate your website architecture.
- Create a sitemap to finalise your website architecture.
- All content written or provided. (Or minimum required.)
- Provide wireframe mockups for layout and functionality.
- Wireframe user feedback and amends.
- Build the Joomla core with site structure.
- Add and test all the plugins / components / modules.
- Documentation written.
- Client to add content.
- Usability testing on site functions.
- Provide a design mockup of home page and at least one basic article / content page.
- Tweak the design as necessary to incorporate any additional ideas and usability testing feedback
- Create design mockups of any component pages if required.
- Style the site to match the design mockups.
- Client test and approval in Firefox on test domain.
- Final site usability testing.
- SEO plugin setup, redirects and onsite optimisation completed.
- Cross browser testing.
- We sort out your email, hosting and domain.
- Launch and final test on client domain.
This process is managed in one location using an online project management tool.
Of course, every project is different so we sometimes swap and change things around according to your needs.
Feel free to get in touch, use the quick contact form or 'Extra Contact' panel.